"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."
-- Linus van Pelt in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
- Samuel Adams
The Rules Of The Game:
1. Please always show other posters respect.
2. This is a discussion community. Please be able to back up all opinions with facts, links, etc if said opinions are questioned. Finally, no towing the party line here, please. I wanna hear what you think, not the typical party rhetoric. A sense of humor will also be greatly appreciated.
3. Copying and pasting news or other items (ie. from a news link/other community) is fine, but please don't just copy and paste directly. Edit it as needed, format properly (HTML is our friend), and add your own thoughts on the topic. You don't have to write a whole essay, but just some brief thoughts explaining why it is important to you.
4. A good rule of thumb: If it doesn't have to do with politics, this is probably not the right place to post it.
5. Feel free to share news found in this community with your friends-list at large or other communities, but please give credit to the person who posted the item originally as a courtesy.
Support the war! OR IT'S OFF TO THE CAMPS FOR YOU!